Just when I thought Sofia Vergara couldn't get any cooler, I watched a video of her dancing to Footloose with Derek Hough after the Emmys. They tore that dance floor up! Honestly, I don't know if I'd have the guts to whip my hair all over the place. (Not that my hair would whip that much at this length anyway!)
It's not the dancing itself that would cause my humiliation, but the flakes that would shower the dance floor sure would. See, I've been blessed with seborrheic dermatitis. I affectionally call it dandruff. It's not severe, but it is constant. Or, should I say, was constant. I finally had the sense to try Head & Shoulders and it's been a game changer!
I've been using it for a few months now and can tell a serious difference. I don't see flakes on my shirt like I used to. I've been using Original, but I recently tried the Head & Shoulders Fresh Scent Technology Collection. Um, yum! I can't speak for the other scents, but Green Apple is amazing.
You know who else uses Head & Shoulders? Sofia Vergara. We finally have something in common! I might not be able to have her bombshell waves right now, but you can. Sunnie Brook Jones, Head & Shoulders Celebrity Stylist, shares her how-to for some awesome hair.
- Start with a clean and fresh foundation by using Head & Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Blow dry hair and create volume on the sides and crown by lifting the hair with your fingers.
- Comb hair back and then use the tip of the comb to part hair in the middle.
- Curl hair away from the face using a 1-1/2" curling iron. Let hair cool and comb through with fingers to loosen up waves.
- Caress your hair with love and be #PartOfOurFamily!
Speaking of Sofia Vergara, how would you like to meet her? There's an amazing sweepstakes, running until September 1. For a chance to meet Ms. Vergara at an upcoming Head & Shoulders advertising shoot, follow @HeadShoulders on Twitter and post a photo of your gorgeous, flake-free hair tagging #PartOfOurFamily #sweeps and @HeadShoulders.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.