I adore pin up makeup. It's classic and classy, which makes it a great look for more than Halloween. Here's the how-to…
This is a simple look that makes an big impact. So grab your black eyeliner and red lipstick and let's get started!
1. Start by applying foundation and concealer as you normally would.
2. Brush a nude shadow over eyelids. I used MAC Omega.
3. Fill in eyebrows with eyeshadow two shades darker than your hair color. Mine is MAC Cork.
4. Eyebrows are key to this look. over-exaggerate the arch and the length.
5. Apply mascara. Don't overdo it. If adding false eyelashes, use half lashes.
6. Using either liquid or gel, apply eyeliner. I used a fine brush and MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack.
7. Extend the liner past the edge of your eyelid for a winged look.
8. Use a fluffy brush to apply a pink-hued powder blush to cheeks to create a natural flush.
9. Line outside natural lip line using a red lip liner. Use the same liner to fill in lips entirely. Apply red lipstick using a lip brush. I recommend MAC Cherry lip pencil and MAC Red lipstick.
Set the whole look with a light dusting of powder and you've got a look any soldier would pin up in their locker.