It's not a big surprise that I have soft spot for MAC Cosmetics. The majority of my makeup is MAC so I use it in all my tutorials.
The downfall of MAC? They tend to come out with a lot of temporary collections. So if you fall in love with something, there's a chance you'll never see it again. Case in point.
MAC just came out with 3-piece mini collections (lipstick, lipglass, and nail lacquer) based on the must-have lipsticks from around the globe. Since some of them are temporary, I thought I'd show what lipsticks from the collections were available in my neck of the woods just days before the sets were released.
- MYTH—light neutral nude (satin)
- RAVISHING—clean light peachy coral (cremesheen)
- MORANGE—loudmouth orange (amplified)
- RUSSIAN RED—intense bluish-red (matte)
- PLEASE ME—muted-rosy-tinted pink (matte)
- IMPASSIONED—amped-up fuschia (amplified)
- SNOB—light neutral pink (satin)
- PINK NOUVEAU—bright pink (satin)
- GIRL ABOUT TOWN—bright blue fushia (amplified)
- REBEL—midtonal cream plum (satin)
I went ahead and swatched them so you could see what they look like on my extremely pale skin.
These are some of the most popular shades of lipstick around the world. And if you want them, you'll be able to find them! These are in MAC's permanent collection.
Comment with which shades you fancy and I'll tell you where they're bestsellers!